ST. JOHN NEUMANN CATHOLIC SCHOOL FALL FESTIVAL
Friday, October 27th: 5:30-7:30 pm
BOOK SIGNING! Hopkins Goes to the Beach will be available for sale along with a meet and greet with the author!
$10 person/$40 family tickets include chili and hot dog dinner, petting zoo, music, games and prizes, cake walk, and many craft bazaar vendors and items to purchase (Christmas is coming!).
To purchase advanced tickets, please email
Location: 625 St. John Ct., Knoxville, TN 37934
Tellico Village 4 B's:
BBQ, Bluegrass, Beer and Books
Saturday, October 28th: 3-6:30 pm
BOOK SIGNING and MEET AND GREET!
$40/person includes all the barbecue you can eat, beer, wine, and dessert! Lots of bluegrass music to enjoy and a wide variety of local authors and books.
Tellico Village Public Library
300 Irene Lane
Loudon, TN 37774
FADE OUT FESTIVAL
Saturday, November 4th
3 pm to Midnight
** Dan and Amy Tankersley of @SailKnoxville have sponsored a fundraising event to help raise money and awareness of the Concord Sailing Center (CSC). CSC is a 501(c)(3) who promote sailing education in Knoxville for all ages. Sail Knoxville believes the experience of sailing can make you more fully alive. As you immerse and connect to nature, you practice mindfulness, the art of being fully present in the moment. Let's come together as a community and show some of our favorite and most generous locals some appreciation for all that they do in celebrating the life of Knoxville!
* Book Signing and Meet & Greet with Knoxville's Children's Author: Jennifer Hultz
* A Live Concert by @NancyAnnMusic at 7 pm
* Two Openers from 3-6 pm by @BornandRaisedKnox
* Dinner prepared and available for purchase by @ChefKendale of SimpleFoodArts
* Hourly Drawings for a FREE boat ride with Dan and Amy of @SailKnoxville
* Children's Bounce House from 3 pm to 8 pm sponsored by @AwakenCoffee
* 30+ Vendors of local artists, coffee shops, food tastings, small businesses, churches, makers of all kinds, social media influencers AND MORE
* Cash Bar with some of TN's finest cocktail makers
* Large Bonfire "after-party" with s'mores and acoustic guitar tunes
Pre-Sale Tickets $14/person
Contact Matt Robbins @